Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 14, 2011

So what do you do for inspiration?

Sure there's Pinterest. And of course you can always type what you're looking for into Google Images. I've even just perused the pages of my favorite Facebook Pages.

But this is where it's at: Blog Lovin.

If you are a photographer that just loves to drool over other photog's work or if you don't have the photography bug but just like looking at beautiful photos then you know where I'm coming from. Heck you could care less about the actual photography and just have some really interesting blogs to follow...well then, this site is for you!

I could totally be behind and if that's true please just take pity on me and let me have my moment of discovery. I love this site. When I'm looking for inspiration it's almost always from a person's blog. I not only love not seeing those gorgeous images but also being able to connect with their stories and learn more about the photographer and the subjects.

The problem I've had in the past was keeping up with them. Sure I could bookmark them, or subscribe to their RSS Feed (I'm not going to pretend like I know how that really works). But the format of Blog Lovin is suited just for me. It gives me a great preview of the blog. I can go to the site anytime for an update and the blog doesn't have to be a certain format for me to follow it!

ALSO, you can download an App for it that works on Android and IPhone/IPad. How cool is that?

YipEEEEE!

Also, if you wanna follow me this way, feel free! :)

Click Here to Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP