Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 8, 2011

Growing up...

In the past, I would have considered myself *beyond* an advocate for breastfeeding.... probably more like the breast-feeding nazi. Not for others but for myself. I held myself to sometimes impossible standards with my first son. I never had to feed Roman a single bottle. Now, Milo, who has started on formula this month has made the emotional transition away from nursing not only tolerable but pretty darn adorable. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
One really neat thing about bottle feeding is that dad's can share in this moment too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Breastfeeding is hard. It's rewarding. And it's honorable if you can do it and totally ok if you can not.
Milo, I was happy to nurse you as long as I was able. To be perfectly honest, we just couldn't keep going with the rate that those razor sharp teeth are coming in. :)

Photobucket
Just look at that milk-face!



Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE
 

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP