Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 20, 2011

Congratulations Liz & Lewis!

I can't help but overshare this wedding. I just loved too many moments of this day.

Liz is such a beautiful person, inside and out!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Mom getting to see her beautiful daughter all dressed up.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket
How lucky is Liz? Lewis is a true gentleman in every sense of the word.
I can't say it enough. These two are perfect for each other  - attractive both inside and out!

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This prayer time that happened moments before the ceremony was so special. Liz is really blessed with some amazing friends and family.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket

Isn't she so cute!? This was the moment when Liz locked eyes with Lewis while walking down the aisle.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
So it rained a bit but they were great sports about it! We got some really fun shots.

Photobucket

I'm not gonna share what I said that made this laugh happen but I'll think twice before I use the phrase again. I didn't realize what I said was actually an inuendo! Ooops! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Such a cute reception! The afternoon was filled with cupcakes, punch, and toasts made by some special people.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Congratulations you two! Thank you for having me along for your special day.
There's no doubt in my mind that you guys are going to have a wonderful life together. I wish you lots of love, laughter, and happiness ...and babies.
I wanna see those cute, cute babies. :)





A very Special thanks to Sarah Corbett for shooting with me on this day. Your love and knowledge for photography is inspiring and you were a huge help!

Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP