Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 22, 2011

To Matter

I've always made it a point to love my jobs - to only do something because it is what I love. I am blessed to have that option in life. Sometimes I've probably taken it to the extreme. I've always set out to be THE hairstylist you would prefer over anyone else or THE photographer you would choose. Recent events in my health have knocked me off this high-horse of pride and someday I hope to share that with you.
 
But on this day... this is a day that did matter. This was a day that God used my talents for His Glory and to comfort someone else.
 
On this day, I can look back and see how God used me despite of my own need to be important, or my need to feel like I matter. On this day, I was able to see pieces of a puzzle coming together of encounters over the years, sharing our lives, and sharing our hearts.  

Photobucket
Click Here to read Cassie's Story.
A woman that inspires me on so many levels.






Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP