Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 5, 2011

Wedding Rewind : Styled Wedding Photography with Mark and Amy

Amy and I were both pretty bummed when it just didn't make sense for me to photograph her on her wedding day. I just gave birth to Milo and she insisted that I enjoy her wedding day as a guest. While her wedding was fabulous, I have to admit, I hated missing out on capturing one of the most important days of her life. Fast forward 6 months and I think we created something that may be more fun, rewarding, and relaxing than your standard wedding photos: Wedding Rewind.

Wedding Rewind is a time to get a little daring with your dress. You can be daring in your style, location, or experience. It's a great time to get back into the dress, feel your best once again, and not be pressed or distracted with the schedule of the ceremony or reception.

Amy was inspired by her favorite boots. From there she added touches of what makes her unique: her denim jacket and some of her favorite jewelry. I let her run her choice of wardrobe and allowed her personality to inspire me for some choice locations.  I had visions of tall corn fields in the sunset. I was DEVASTATED to drive through the fields of Orchard Farm to find that the corn just wasn't there yet! I thought sure that we'd have corn by late April! Well, I found some other wonderful locations and I think it all turned out better than my vision.

I'll save the cornfields for another willing bride. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket










Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP