Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 4, 2011

Family Fun!

There are many families that I love seeing again and again. This family is extra special to me.


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




 
As I drove home from my time with them I thought about how cute these kids are and how I can't wait to 'spend time' with them some more while I edit their photos. It's like I get to re-live all the fun we had during our photo session!


Thank you, Pritchett Family, for being so great. It's always a pleasure!


Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP