Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 11, 2012

NEW BLOG - For awhile now!

THIS IS MY OLD BLOG BUT I KEEP IT UP FOR SENTIMENTAL REASONS :)



GO TO THE CURRENT BLOG: WWW.DONNAHARRISBLOG.COM




 OR MY WEBSITE: WWW.DONNAHARRISPHOTOGRAPHY.COM THANKS!!!





Ok, weird story.
Recently I had my brother-in-law ask me about my NEW website.
I looked at him like he was crazy, "WHAT new website?"

He referenced the previous post.

 I was like, "I've had a "new" website for a couple of years!"

 So, if you're like my brother-in-law and somehow thought this was the official blog for Donna Harris Photography, you're wrong.

 It's RIIIIIGHT here: www.donnaharrisblog.com

 :)



 Thanks friends!

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP