Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

July 11, 2011

The time has come...

to update my look.

So, I'm really, really, really, REALLY, really, really bad at making final decisions.

For example, I am HORRIBLE at clothes shopping. I can't just pick something I like because "it looks pretty"...it's also about cost per item, if I will wear that item more than one season, and if not.... can I justify the cost? I will spend hours in one store and either walk out empty handed and broken hearted or walk out purchasing half the store...but making sure I've memorized the return policy.

Well, in the same manner, I just couldn't get "undressed" from this blog.

Partially because of finances, partially because I just couldn't make up a design decision, and partially because I just couldn't commit.

Well, today, I can officially say, "I'm committed." (or as you read this, I'm sure you're thinking, "She SHOULD be committed!") In any case, here it is... my brand new spankin' blog! 
Donna Harris Blog 
All wrapped up pretty in a nice little package for you to enjoy my rants and my photos. Travel on over there and leave me a comment. I would love to know what you think of my new outfit. ;)


Okay, enough shopping analogies. I'm just putting off the inevitable (see, it's the whole commitment thing -- it's so final!).
It's time to say good-bye my dear blogger-blog.
I will miss you - but let's not think of this as a total ending... it's more like an exchange. A transfer, if you will. From one sunny spot in the blogosphere to the next.

See ya on the other side. :)





Photobucket
The only fitting photo I can find. My kiddos running in circles around and around the house.
They love when they pass each other. 
There's tons of giggles and laughter at the sight of the next interchange.
 

Click here to cancel this subscription and sign up to my updated website (yay!)









0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP