Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 6, 2011

My favorite couple...

Photobucket
How can these two NOT be my fav couple?



Photobucket

They are super hot and take FANTASTIC photos...


Photobucket


Photobucket



They are GREAT people...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


AND... Kayla and Afif took a chance on me and let me shoot their wedding.

Yup, they were my first ever bride and groom and now they're back to celebrate a year of wedded bliss.




Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


April 9, 2010 feels like a million years ago to me. In terms of photography, I feel like I've come a long way but still have so far to go.
But for you guys...
How fast that first year of marriage feels. How quickly does the calendar turn.
You've accomplished so much, grown so close, learned to love one another in a way you never thought possible.
And just think... it's all just beginning.
Congrats guys! Happy Anniversary!





Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP