Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 4, 2010

Afif and Kayla : Married

So, if you're my friend on Facebook, you may have read one of my status updates that said: "I'm going to throw up, photograph my first wedding, and then pass out." LOL

Well, I survived! (That was my next status update.) ...And with all kinds of obstacles before me. No, we didn't have rain. And no, the bride wasn't a Bridezilla. She was a complete doll!

But I AM five 1/2 months pregnant and worried I wouldn't do well on my feet all day, AND we had a severe time crunch for photos between ceremony and reception, ALSO I was overwhelmed by the idea of TWENTY people in the wedding party, PLUS that day we found out that the location we chose to shoot at was having a Festival so we were going to have to find somewhere else!

Luckily, everything turned out perfect, just like the beautiful bride, Kayla.

Photobucket

I couldn't have done it without my 2nd shooter Cara, who took this photo of Afif. She was a superstar that day. :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Kayla and Afif you are adorable. I loved being part of your day! Thank you for the opportunity! :)

Also, I have to say thank you to the Love of my Life, Christopher. He was my assistant, time-watcher, back-up photographer, and support for the day and so many more wonderful things in my everyday life. Love you.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Tue May 04, 08:29:00 PM PDT  

LOVE love LOVE the photos!! Can't wait to see more!! I couldn't have had a better photographer(s)! You were not only professional, but you were FuN to work with... Not to mention, you did an excellent job capturing the moments of the day!! You knew what I wanted better than I did!! Thanks again and I will definitely come to you whenever I need any photos taken!!

~Kayla Najjar

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP