Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

April 27, 2011

Katie and Chris : Engaged

I feel so blessed to connect with great people through my profession as a stylist and as a photographer. I know that it's a valuable thing to have a job that you love and I've got TWO! That's why I'm incredibly honored to photograph Katie's wedding and I'm honored to know her as a friend and client at the hair salon.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Chris didn't think he'd like having his pictures taken but I think I changed his mind by the end of the day. :) Just look at that big ol teddy bear!


Photobucket

Katie is one of the warmest, sweetest most genuine people that I know. I am so happy that I'll be there to witness her joy on her wedding day. Chris is a lucky duck to have found such a catch!

Photobucket

Looking forward to your wedding day!

Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP