Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 18, 2011

tiny moments


Photobucket

Welcome to the World, Farrah Suzanne!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Ed and Katie waited until Farrah was born to find out if they would be bringing home a sister or a brother for their son, Will.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Big Bro Will doesn't know just how much his life has changed with Farrah's arrival. If their relationship turns out to be anything like me and my brother, Farrah will be making this guy play with Barbies in no time!

Photobucket

...but my brother only played with me when we would race Barbie and Ken around in racecars.
(I'll have to pass that one on to Will when the time is right.)

Photobucket
 
 
Having just recently done it myself, it's always so sweet to see a family grow. I'm so excited for the changes and the joys that are coming for my special friends.

Photobucket
 

But right now enjoy those tender little arms....

Photobucket

...the tiny little feet...

Photobucket
 
 

....the sweet slumber...

Photobucket
 
 
....those perfect bright eyes...

Photobucket


... and great BIG yawns!

Photobucket

Photobucket

and yes, even that soft little bottom!


Photobucket
...putting bows in her hair....

Photobucket


Photobucket

....and cherishing every moment of it.




 


Contact Donna Harris Photography by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP