Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

October 8, 2009

Thomas and Malorie :Trash the Dress (Part I)

While I was on vacation with my family in Florida, Thomas and Malorie hired me to do a "Trash the Dress" session. Malorie figured 2 years is long enough for her wedding dress to sit in her closet gathering dust. So we brought it along on our vacation and had some fun!

I've been fighting every bone in my body not to share EVERY photo that I took of this session. While I'm not going to go that far, I've decided to share A LOT. ....so many photos, in fact, that I need to make this a 2 part blog. ENJOY!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned for part 2!

0 comments:

Archive by Date

google analytics

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP